Our recent blog posts have discussed the urn selection process and the delegation of funeral planning responsibilities between a funeral director and the family of a loved one. If you would like to research either of these topics further, the following resources may be of interest to you. To work with a dedicated and experienced funeral service provider in the Chicago area, call Leak & Sons Funeral Homes at (773) 846-6567.
- Learn more about what a funeral director does by reading this job description, provided by the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics.
- Explore various urn styles and materials with the help of this Yahoo! Voices article.
- Provided by the New York State Department of Health, this consumer’s guide to planning a funeral has advice that is germane to individuals planning a funeral in any state.
- For some helpful tips on selecting a casket or urn for your loved one, visit funeralhomesguide.com.
- Visit FuneralPlan.org to learn more about making funeral plans for a loved one or pre-arranging your own funeral.