Planning a funeral or memorial service can be a bit overwhelming, especially after the loss of a loved one. Use these links to learn important information about end-of-life services and planning memorials.Contact Leak & Sons Funeral Homes to plan a funeral or memorial service to honor the memory of your loved one. You can reach us at (773) 846-6567.
- A funeral director is instrumental in organizing end-of-life services and taking some of the logistical burden off of the family. Find out more about a funeral director’s responsibilities by following this link.
- Many families choose to create a memorial service focused on celebrating the life the loved one they lost. If you’re looking for some memorial service planning tips and ideas, check out the information linked here.
- There are special ways to remember loved ones during and after a memorial service. Consider some of the suggestions listed in this link for remembering your loved one.
- Grieving is a complicated and personal process. Funerals and memorials are often one of the first steps in this process. WebMD has this article on the major stages of grieving.
- Funeral services and death in general can be hard to explain to a child. Learn how to explain death to a child by reading this article from KidsHealth.org.