We hope you have found our recent blog posts to be helpful and informative. If you are looking to learn more about the differences between graveside memorials and indoor memorial services, or you are trying to prepare for your first holiday season without a loved one, then these resources should be of assistance to you.
- Read this Duke Today article for some advice on handling grief during the holidays.
- Are you in the process of planning a funeral for a loved one? Consult this consumer’s guide, provided by the Federal Trade Commission, and speak with a funeral director to ensure that you do not miss any steps.
- This Washington Post article can help you deal with and enjoy this holiday season.
- Get more tips on coping with grief during the holidays from this article.
- Visit Funerals.org for a checklist-integrated guide to planning a funeral.
For more information, call Leak & Sons Funeral Homes at (773) 846-6567.